Public Meeting Notices/Agendas
& Other Public Notices
Sibley Medical Center
Board of Directors: Regular Monthly Meeting Agenda
Monday, May 20, 2013
Sibley Medical Center- Conference Room A
Our Mission - Sibley Medical Center: Your partner in care for life
Our Vision is to make a positive difference in people’s lives. To foster this, we:
- Provide accessible, patient-centered care in a compassionate environment; and
- Empower individuals, families and communities to make healthy choices.
- Call to Order – Kevin Lindstrand
- Roll Call & Declare a Quorum– Kevin Lindstrand
- Approve the Agenda and Any Agenda Additions - Motion
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Motion
- April 29, 2013 Regular Meeting Minutes
- April 2013 Bills
- Gaylord Clinic Update
- Medical Staff Report – Dr. Durakovic
- Financial Report – Darla
- Executive Team Report
ARLINGTON CITY COUNCIL
MAY 20, 2013 AT 6:30 PM
The City Council is provided background information for agenda items in advance by city staff, committees and boards. Many decisions regarding agenda items are based upon this information, as well as: City policy and practices, input from constituents, questions or information that has not yet been presented or discussed regarding an agenda item. If you have a concern or question, please ask to be recognized by the Mayor during the “Citizens addressing the Council” portion of the agenda– state your name and address for the record. Please keep comments under 5 minutes. Individuals wishing to speak for more than five minutes should ask to be included on the agenda in advance. All comments are appreciated, but please refrain from personal or derogatory attacks on individuals.
1. Call meeting to order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Approve the agenda and any agenda additions
The items listed for consideration will be enacted by one motion unless the Mayor, a member of the City Council, City Staff or a person in attendance requests an item to be removed from the Agenda.
4. Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approval of the May 6th Regular Meeting Minutes
- Approval of the May 6th Special Meeting Minutes
- Approval of the May 6th Closed Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Bills
- Approval of Hiring Nathan Henke for Part Time, Temporary Spring Mowing/Weed Trimming
- Approve Project Disbursement Request: Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansion Project - $2,927.00.
- Approval of Dance Permit and Use of Public Parking Lot: Templo Maranatha
PUBLIC HEARINGS (NONE)
PETITIONS, REQUESTS, & COMMUNICATIONS
5. Addressing the Council
- Citizens Addressing the Council
- MnDOT Right of Way Reference Signs Project.
- Sibley County Relay for Life Event: June 14, 2013.
- Community Health Needs Assessment: May 22nd 12:30-4:30 and June 5th 8:30-12:30 Hutchinson Event Center.
- April Financial Report
- May Water/Wastewater Report
REPORTS OF OFFICERS, BOARDS & COMMITTEES
8. Yearly Update: Michelle Battcher – Planning and Zoning Commission.
ORDINANCES & RESOLUTIONS
13. Presentation of 2012 Audited Financial Statements – Tom Olinger: Abdo Eick & Meyers.
14. City Engineer’s Report.
- Project Update: Marion Drive Street.
- Project Update: Safe Routes to School.
- Water Hammer Issue: 100 Block of Alden Street.
- Ponding in Field: Abutting 849 7th Street NW.
- Project Update: Railroad Crossing.
15. Approve/Authorize Offer for Maintenance Supervisor Position.
17. Council Committee Updates
18. Open Discussion
- City Offices Closed, Monday May 27th.
- Informational Meeting SMC Affiliation: May 30th 7 p.m. Community Center Room 2