Public Meeting Notices/Agendas
& Other Public Notices
Sibley Medical Center
Board of Directors: Regular Monthly Meeting Agenda
Monday, December 23, 2013
Sibley Medical Center- Conference Room A
Our Mission - Sibley Medical Center: Your partner in care for life
Our Vision is to make a positive difference in people’s lives. To foster this, we:
- Provide accessible, patient-centered care in a compassionate environment; and
- Empower individuals, families and communities to make healthy choices.
- Call to Order – Kevin Lindstrand
- Roll Call & Declare a Quorum– Kevin Lindstrand
- Approve the Agenda and Any Agenda Additions - Motion
- Approval of Consent Agenda – Motion
- November 2013 Meeting Minutes
- November 2013 bills
- Medical Staff Report – Dr. Durakovic
- Financial Discussion
- Financial Audit and Cost Report (Oct 2013 – Dec 2013)
- Executive Team Report
- Capital Purchase Action Items – Motion
- Board Selection Committee Update
- Board Meeting Schedule 2014
- MHA Regional Trustee Meeting Recap (Ben, Kevin, Denny)
CITY OF ARLINGTON
PLANNING & ZONING COMMITTEE
The Arlington Planning & Zoning Committee will meet and conduct a public hearing on Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 7:05 p.m. or as soon thereafter, in the City Hall Council Chambers, 204 Shamrock Drive to consider amendment of an existing conditional use permit which allows for a heavy equipment storage and repair facility. The proposed amendment would allow the stockpiling of sand, gravel, and/or recycled concrete at the site.
Applicant: Jeff and Wendy Klehr d.b.a. Klehr Grading and Excavation, Inc.
Property Address: 23259 401st Avenue, Arlington, MN 55307
Property ID: 31.0835.000
Legal Description: 1.95 AC of NW¼ of NW¼, Sect. 10, Twp 113, Range 27.
Any person desiring to comment on this matter is invited to do so in writing or orally at the time of the public hearing. Written comments should be directed to Cynthia Smith-Strack, P&Z Administrator, City of Arlington, 204 Shamrock Drive, Arlington MN 55307. A complete copy of the proposed application is available for review at Arlington City Hall during normal business hours.
/S/ Cynthia Smith-Strack
Cynthia Smith-Strack, P&Z Administrator